How Much Do Mini Dental Implants Cost?
In the following video, Brent Bradford, DDS, explains how we determine the cost of placing miniature dental implants based on each patient’s needs and goals.
The cost of mini dental implants varies depending on several factors, such as whether you’re replacing a single tooth, multiple teeth, or looking to stabilize a denture. Each scenario has a different cost structure due to the differing complexity and materials required.
We invite you to take advantage of our free consultation, which will allow us to evaluate your specific dental needs through an examination and a CT scan. This will enable us to create a precise treatment plan tailored to your situation. During the consultation, we can discuss the details of the treatment plan, including all associated fees.
Additionally, we’ll explore financing options with you, should you be interested. Our goal is to help you achieve the dental health and aesthetics you desire in an affordable manner. Please contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation, and we look forward to assisting you in your journey to a restored smile.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Issues Can Dental Implants Correct?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Conventional Implants vs Mini Dental Implants
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Conventional Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- How Long Is the Mini Dental Implant Procedure?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?