Who Is a Candidate For a Mini Dental Implant?
In the following video, Brent Bradford, DDS, describes the conditions that determine if a patient would be a suitable recipient of a miniature dental implant.
If you’re wondering whether you’re a candidate for a mini dental implant or who qualifies, the answer is that most individuals who are missing one or more teeth or have an ill-fitting denture are usually suitable candidates.
However, a crucial step is scheduling a free consultation with us. During this consultation, we’ll conduct a CT scan to assess the amount and width of available bone in your jaw. This scan helps us determine if it’s safe and feasible to place mini implants for your dental restoration.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for that free consultation, as it’s the key to addressing your questions and finding the right solution for your dental health needs. We’re here to assist you on your journey to a healthier smile.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Issues Can Dental Implants Correct?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- Mini Dental Implant Healing Period
- What Can I Eat After Implant Surgery?
- Are Mini Dental Implants Painful?
- Can Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?