What Is a Mini Dental Implant?
In the following video, Brent Bradford, DDS, discusses the modern solution for replacing individual or multiple teeth, and bringing long-lasting retention to upper and lower dentures.
What is a mini dental implant? Simply put, it’s a smaller-diameter implant compared to the traditional ones. It’s not shorter, just narrower. The key advantage lies in its less invasive insertion procedure and its ability to fit into tighter spaces due to its smaller size.
Another benefit is that a mini dental implant is a single-piece implant, unlike the multi-piece conventional ones. This design minimizes the bacterial load, reducing the risk of periimplantitis, which causes bone loss around the implant threads.
If you’re dealing with a missing tooth or multiple teeth, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to offer a free consultation and assist you in any way possible.
- Mini Dental Implant Healing Period
- What Can I Eat After Implant Surgery?
- Are Mini Dental Implants Painful?
- Can Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Are Dental Implants Safe?
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last?
- How Much Do Mini Dental implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered By Insurance?
- Do You Offer Financing for Dental Implants?