What Issues Can Dental Implants Correct?
In the following video, Brent Bradford, DDS, describes situations in which miniature dental implants would be an ideal solution.
Dental implants can address a range of dental issues effectively. If you’re missing a single tooth, we can replace it with a single implant and a crown, avoiding the need to alter the adjacent teeth with a bridge. When multiple teeth are missing, we can install several implants and either create a bridge or single crowns. Bridges are often preferred for their strength.
For patients with ill-fitting dentures that move around, we offer a solution by stabilizing them with implants. The denture can snap securely onto the implants, providing retention and stability.
We also offer a remarkable option called Fix-on-Six, which comes closest to replicating your natural teeth. If you’re missing all your teeth, this restoration is designed to stay in your mouth permanently, providing a natural feel. It can be removed by the dentist but remains securely in place.
To explore the best solution for your specific needs, please contact us for a free consultation. We’ll perform a CT scan to assess your bone levels and determine optimal implant placement. We’re here to assist you on your journey to restoring your dental health, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
- How Long Is the Mini Dental Implant Procedure?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- Mini Dental Implant Healing Period
- What Can I Eat After Implant Surgery?
- Are Mini Dental Implants Painful?
- Can Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Are Dental Implants Safe?
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last?
- How Much Do Mini Dental implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered By Insurance?
- Do You Offer Financing for Dental Implants?