How Long Is the Mini Dental Implant Procedure?
In the following video, Brent Bradford, DDS, describes the typical duration needed to successfully place a single miniature dental implant as well as the time required for a full mouth of implants.
Placing a mini implant can be a relatively quick procedure. In some cases, an implant can be placed in as little as 15 minutes, with a temporary crown fitted on top, allowing patients to leave the office within 30 to 45 minutes. The duration may extend if multiple implants are required.
For a full mouth of implants, the appointment might last between one to one and a half hours. A significant portion of this time is dedicated to careful planning to ensure that the restorations are tailored to fit your mouth and meet your functional needs effectively. Despite the time taken to plan and design, the physical placement of each mini implant is quite expedient.
We encourage you to schedule a free consultation with us, where we can discuss your individual needs and the specifics of the mini implant procedure.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Issues Can Dental Implants Correct?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Conventional Implants vs Mini Dental Implants
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Conventional Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last?
- How Much Do Mini Dental implants Cost?