Who Is a Candidate For an Implant-Supported Denture?
In the following video, Brent Bradford, DDS, describes the factors that determine if a patient is an ideal recipient for implant-retained dentures.
Many patients inquire about their eligibility for an implant denture, often expressing concerns about insufficient bone or the need for a bone graft. The best way to find out if you’re a candidate is to schedule a free consultation with us.
During this consultation, we perform a CT scan, providing a 3D image of your jaw and bone structure. This scan allows us to precisely assess your bone quantity and location, ensuring safe implant placement. In general, anyone with missing teeth is a potential candidate for an implant-retained denture.
If you currently wear a denture that’s loose, uncomfortable, or ill-fitting, you are an excellent candidate for this solution. The key is to undergo the free consultation so we can determine your bone levels and strategically plan the implant placement.
Please reach out to us, and we’ll be happy to assist you in exploring the possibilities of improving your dental health and restoring your smile with an implant-retained denture.
- Can My Denture Be Made Into an Implant-Retained Denture?
- What Is a Denture Reline?
- How Many Implants Are Required to Stabilize My Denture?
- Will Implant Dentures Affect My Ability to Eat or Speak?
- Benefits of an Implant-Retained Denture
- The Implant-Retained Denture Process
- How Long Is the Implant Denture Process?
- How Do I Care For My Implant Dentures?
- Does Getting an Implant Denture Hurt?
- How Much Do Implant Dentures Cost?
- Does Insurance Cover Implant Dentures?
- Financing for Implant Dentures